Tuk Tuk Thai - Pick Your Project - April 24th @6:30
Creekside location. 12024 Symons Valley Rd. NW Calgary
No two DIY projects are a like!!
1. Farmhouse Sign- These signs and pillows are created using a transfer and tracing process. Therefore you can put your own personal touches on it. The actual process it similar to the 'adult colouring' craze! Signs will be orientated as landscape- if you prefer portrait then comment in the text box under your quote. If you would like to mix your font styles or have any other requests again just mention them in the text box.
2. Welcome Mat -The welcome mats are used with a stencil and black outdoor acrylic paint. Pick your font and type in your custom quote in to the text box.
3. Farmhouse Tray- Select a design for your tray or you can pick a custom quote. If you decide to pick a design please select font #1 and then type in your design # into the text box.
4. Growth Chart - These Charts are just over 6 feet tall. Customize yours with multiple paint colours. Please select font #1 and type in N/A into the text box.
5. Wilderness Shelf- 4 different styles to pick from single, single with quote board, triple peak and triple peak with quote board. If you pick a shelf without a quote just pick font #1 and write N/A in the text box.
Tickets include 2 hour workshop, all supplies and your choice of a custom project AND A LA CARTE MEAL (12 to pick from the evening of).
To see pictures and some quotes check out our Facebook page @makeitnight or Instagram @make_it_night.
* There is a minimum of 10 people required to hold the workshop. Refunds will be made if there is not enough people to run the workshop because each project is custom. No other refunds will be given due to missing a class.
* Quote length depends on length of quote and font style
* Once you buy a ticket a confirmation email will appear in your inbox within 24 hours ( if it doesn't please check your junk mail or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please click on the image at the top of the page for choice selections.